A&S Takashimaya Duty Free Company Limited (“A&S Takashimaya Duty Free”) is aware that, due to the nature of the business it operates, its views and action as a company are expected to meet an exceptionally high level of morality. We will not only observe the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, but also go beyond by establishing and observing strict standards that exceed those set forth by law. Personal information of our customers is essential for A&S Takashimaya Duty Free to provide a service of the highest quality. We understand that protecting such information is the most important responsibility of the company, and hereby declare that we will follow the policy described below to safely manage as well as use personal information for the proper purposes and by the proper methods.
- 1.We shall clearly specify the purpose before using personal information.
- 2.We shall not acquire more information than necessary in order to ensure quality service for our customers.
- 3.We shall clarify the purpose of use and obtain consent when asking for personal information.
- 4.We shall use personal information only for the purpose to which prior consent was given by our customers.
- 5.We shall implement necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or disclosure of personal information.
- 6.We shall appoint persons to take responsibility for the protection of personal information and shall conduct proper management of personal information. We shall also work to educate and train our employees to enhance awareness of the protection of personal information, and shall provide appropriate and necessary supervision.
- 7.We shall provide necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that personal information is securely managed, when it is entrusted to external organizations.
- 8.Without the consent of our customers, we shall not provide personal information to any third party, except for cases permitted under the related laws or regulations, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary to protect a human life, body or property.
- 9.We shall work to ensure that personal information is maintained both accurate and up-to-date. We shall also respond to requests for disclosure, correction, or stopping the use of personal information to the extent found reasonable.