HOME > ACCESS
- Takashimaya Duty Free Shop
SHILLA & ANA
- A rich selection of Japanese merchandise including cosmetics, watches, jewelry, liquor, cigarettes, handicrafts, and home appliances, all available under one roof. Located within a one-stop shopping complex among specialty shops and a department store.
- Takashimaya Times Square 11th floor 5-24-2
Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- [Opening Hours]
- 10:00-20:00 Weekdays and Sundays
10:00-20:30 Fridays and Saturdays
Special facilities for tour groups visiting the duty free shop.
- Duty Free Shop
- Available for use by visitors traveling overseas from Narita International Airport and Haneda Airport (Tokyo International Airport). Passports and airline tickets (e-tickets) or other proof of overseas travel must be submitted.
●Connected directly to Shinjuku Station and Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal.
- ●Takashimaya Duty Free Shop ●Shinjuku Takashimaya
●UNIQLO ●TOKYU HANDS ●NITORI ●Restaurants Park
●Esthetic & Spa Beauty Avenue Socie
Access to Shinjuku
●Shinjuku Station is perfectly located for access from airports and major stations.